Walking a finger labyrinth
If you cannot get to the Church garden, you can follow it at home as "finger labyrinth"; use the image on this page...
- Sit comfortably, be still and gently pray: I place myself in your presence O Lord, my God.
- When you are ready...slowly trace the labyrinth path with a finger, use a finger on the hand that you do not write with, just let your thoughts come to the surface and let them flow... Jesus is with you every step of the way, you are never alone. You are always loved by God.
- When you reach the centre...consider your thoughts...
- ...stay in the centre for a while and spend some time in prayer and reflection receiving God’s love and blessing.
- When you are ready...return along the same path... return gratefully, prayerfully ... you might like to sing or say aloud a line from the psalms or a favourite hymn.
- As you exit the labyrinth give thanks and praise to God: Glory to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.